Scheduling and Construction Management Services
Experience includes 17 years of Construction Management, Engineering and Scheduling Experience. Meeting Schedule, Cost, Scope and Quality constraints while pursuing client satisfaction. Work per Project Management Standards.
We can also help you remotely, with a flexible work schedule as you need, at a competitive rate, without compromising from quality, for any new or existing work. No work is too small or too large.
Scheduling & Planning
- Determining scope and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Creating schedule with proper durations and sequencing
- Cost loading schedule with resources, and resource leveling if necessary
- Estimating costs of activities if required
- Creating Baseline
- Updating Schedules at the frequency you require
- Creating Time Scaled Logic Diagrams, Schedule Narratives, Labor Allocation Summary Reports
- Conversion of schedules to any format
- Baseline comparison and progress reports
- Utilization of CPM (Critical Path Method) and EVA (Earned Value Analysis) techniques
- Review of existing schedules, taking over the following updates
- All work in accordance with PMI (r) standards
- Time Impact Analysis (TIA) schedules
- Claims and Forensic Schedule Analysis
- And most importantly, our schedules are backed up with years of Construction Management experience in the field, not only software knowledge. We will provide useful insight as well.
- We provide remote CM services only, but occasional site or office visits are possible. This is a cost effective and efficient way of Construction Management, only when or as much as needed. There is no too small work.
- General support for any construction management related documentation and work, such as:
- Contractor, Subcontractor Management and Coordination
- Writing or reviewing work scope for any trade, based on contract documents
- Issue Resolution & Follow up
- Material orders and tracking
- Bid Analysis by evaluating work scope, purchasing and buyout support
- Submittals, RFIs, Construction Reports support and documentation
- Tracking progress, compliance with contract documents
- Cost Engineering, Preparation of Cost Reports
- Claims Management and Resolution support
- Change Order Requests tracking and documentation
- Scope Change Reviews and documentation
- Application for Payments, including AIA G702 & G703